• Home
  • /
  • Free & Reduced Meals

Free & Reduced Meals

Apply for FREE and REDUCED Breakfast and Lunch Meal Benefits Online!


  • Takes 5 minutes
  • Completely CONFIDENTIAL
  • Full web security
  • Apply anytime during current school year
  • Student benefits can begin within 72 hours

Submit application each school year for Student Benefits


  • Breakfast entrées with up to two fruit sides and milk
  • Lunch entrées, with up to two fruit sides, two vegetable sides and milk
  • Two waivers for SAT fees
  • Four additional SAT score reports
  • SAT online course, discount $40.00
  • Two waivers for ACT fees
  • Four college application waivers


A la carte items (packaged food products) such as:

  • Pop-Tarts
  • Muffins
  • Chips
  • Crackers
  • Cookies
  • Bottled beverages
  • Ice cream
  • Granola
  • Snack food bars
  • Same school day, second breakfast or lunch entrée.

Application Process for Free or Reduced Meals

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027), and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.